Jimmy Pedros Judo Challenge
Welcome to the 2022 Jimmy Pedro Judo Challenge!
Pedro's Judo Center along with NUWAY Combat & American Judo have teamed up to bring judo events Nationwide. Nuway Combat has been organizing nationwide tournaments for 20 years. Join in on the competition and amazing destinations where we host our events.
USA Judo Sanctioned Event
Tournament Date: April 2nd, 2022
Tournament Venue: St. John's Prepatory High School
Tournament Address: 72 Spring Street, Danvers, MA 01923
Format: True Double Elimination or Round Robin for 5 or Less.
Age Standards: Age 4 and Up
- Competitors and coaches will need to present a vaild USA Judo, USJA, USJF or ATJA memberships
- International athletes must have written approval from international federations submitted to the USA Judo national office
- $75 for first division and $50 for second division if registered before March 20th
- Registrations after March 20th will be $100 for first division and $60 for second division.
- All competitors guaranteed 2 matches or your entry fee back. Exhibition Matches possible.
All States & Countries Welcome!
STAY AT OUR PARTNER HOTEL(S):
Boston Marriott Peabody
8 Centennial Dr, Peabody, MA 01960
P: (978) 977-9700
LAST DAY TO BOOK AND GET THE DISCOUNTED RATE IS MARCH 11TH
There will be a $5 spectator fee which will go directly toward our athlete fund. Coaches will be free with wristbands.
Coaches register here and ensure you receive a wristband.
Questions? Email Riley McIlwain at [email protected] or call Pedro’s Judo Center at 781-245-0644